1. Admission is open to all irrespective of class creed and community.
2.Children are admitted from the age of 4 years, they are required to take a short oral and written test before admission.
3. The School only accepts pupils as DAY SCHOLARS " "
1. Prospectus and Registration forms can be obtained for admission from the school office on cash payment of Rs. 150/- per child which is NEITHER REFUNDABLE NOR TRANSFERABLE..
2. It should be duly filled in & submitted, with the required documents and certificates as mentioned in the forms, by stipulated date. Incomplete application may be rejected.
3. The registered candidates will be called for an admission test/interview.
4. The school only accepts pupils as DAY SCHOLARS.
1. Date of birth certificate from Municipal Corporation or equivalent body.
2. Three passport size photographs.
3. Transfer certificate from previous institution.
4. Marks sheet of last examination.
5. Medical certificate of general health from a govt. regd. Doctor
6. Blood group certificate
7. Xerox copy of Rashan Card and Voter ID of the parents.
The school has adopted the CCE system for each and every student during whole session. According to this system every students is assessed by the teachers day to day about its academic performance and extracurricular activation. every student is assessed by four formative assessments (two FAs – FA1 & FA2 in term I and two FAs -FA3 & FA4 in term II ) and two summative assessments (SA I & SA II ).
Schedule of the assessments are as follows:-
Academic session is divided into terms:
* First Formative (MAY)
* Second Formative (AUGUST)
* Third Formative (NOVEMBER)
* Fourth Formative (JANUARY)
Continuous comprehensive evaluation at all levels. Summative evaluation is done, one in each term, from class 1st onwards.
* First Summative (SEPTEMBER)
* Second Summative (MARCH)
- Every Guardian should see home Work progress report book of his child daily.
- Every Guardian should give remarks regarding the suggestions given to him by the subject teacher for the home-work progress of the child.
- Any reformative suggestion by the Guardian will be welcome and followed.
- SCHOOL HOURS-
8 A.M. to 1-30P.M. Summer
9 A.M. to 2-30P.M. Winter
For Boys : Sky Blue shirt, Grey pant(rust grey), School tie & Belt, Grey socks, Black Shoes. Mahroom colour Blazer
For Girls : Sky Blue Blouse, Grey Skirt, School Tie and Belt, grey socks, Black shoes. Mahroom colour Blazer
- Promotions-Promotions are normally made at the end of the academic year and are based on the year’s work as well as the result of the terminal Examination
- Hours-Work is done mainly in periods of 40 minutes duration, keeping into consideration the age level of the pupils
- Games – The School provides ample opportunity for the all round development of the child and has sufficient space for playground (both out door and indoor games).
More About Academic
School authorities may ask, without prior notice to the parents, to withdraw the child from the school on any of the following grounds:-
1. Those students whose conduct in the opinion of the principal is harmful to the interested of the school.
2. If the student does not come to school in uniform in spite of warnings given to him/her.
3. In case the student is suffering from any infectious disease.
4. On undisciplined (rough) behavior done by the student or his/her guardian with any member of school family or students.
5. In case of disobedience of conditions, imposed by the school by the student or his /her guardians.
Correspondence - All correspondence regarding admission on relating to the child should be addressed to the Principal.
The academic Year - The academic year during which the children are in attendance at school, extends normally from April to March.
School Office - Parents are welcome to meet the Principal but to avoid disappointment, they are requested to make a prior appointment.
Note: Sunday is and office holiday.
The admission of a child to the school is on the understanding that his parent or guardian delegates his authority to the Principal during the term and that the public comes under the School Doctor for matter of health