Guidelines for Parents
CO-OPERATION OF THE PARENTS / GUARDIANS WILL BE HIGHLY APPLAUDED BY THE SCHOOL AS THEY ARE ALSO AN INDISPENSABLE PART OF THE SCHOOL AND ALSO PAY A MAJOR ROLE IN THE UPBRINGING OF A CHILD.
- 1. Use the school diary as a means of communication with the class teacher and check the diary for home work and the teacher’s remark if any.
- 2. Sign the text copies / papers as and when sent home.
- 3. See that your wards has all the text books, items of stationary, craft materials etc. right in the beginning of the session.
- 4. Cover on the books and copies must be of brown colour. Name, roll, class, section and subject must be written clearly on them.
- 5. Please keep the school uniform clean. Tie, belt and shoes must be put on.
- 6. Please send your wards to the school in time. Late comers will be punished. In case of absence from the school, an application duly signed by the guardian must be submitted to the class teacher.
- 7. Parents are requested to make it a point to “the parent meet” to make your ward’s future bright. Your attendance in the meet will encourage your child.
- 8. All communications should be addressed to the principal. In all correspondence parents/guardians are requested to mention in their latter, the pupils name, class and section.
- 9. Please do not send the child to school in case of an infectious disease, and a medical certificate should be furnished from a medical authority at the time of rejoining the school after illness.
- 10. Adequate care is taken by the school for safety of the children in the school premises. But the school authorities shall not be held responsible for the eventualities which are beyond the control.
- 11. No parent/guardians is allowed to go into any class while the class is in progress or walk through the corridors, or go upstairs without specific permission from the principal.
- 12. Pay the fees as per schedule.
- 13. Intimate the school in case of change in address, telephone number.
- 14. If any emergency arises, please don’t send the ward to the school, because students are not allowed to go home during the school hour.